Discovered something odd – Cannot focus!!!

Woke up early in the morning just to discover that all of my captures are out of focus and decided to figure out a bit of what went wrong.  It was me, I adjusted and tightened the focuser lock and it affected electronic motor to return to the previous state.  That’s why when I discovered it, the focuser was in the maximum range.  Anyway time to get back to printing the bracket again to clean things up a little bit and test it tonight.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.