A couple of months ago, I blogged about the Progressing with Astrophotography where I used the data from my Crab Nebula captures where it is good enough for a beginner like me but as time goes by, new tricks are learned and skills are getting better.
Here’s a sample of a reprocessed Crab Nebula using the same old data. Using the Hubble palette where the sulfur 2 filter is used for the red channel, the Hydrogen Alpha is used for green and Oxygen 3 is used for the blue channel.
The difference is very clear specially because of the technique that I learned in Photoshop. That said, my skills are still way below average than the casual astrophotographer.